pretty

8/2/13

Randomness

 We get to have dinner with Grandpa Jack every once in awhile.  Here is a picture of all of the kids with him.  He even broke out his harmonica and played while the kids danced.
 This is Alison, even though it doesn't really look like her.
 The kids and I daringly went to Costco.  I hardly EVER attempt to go to a store with all four of the young kids....especially without Heber to help.  After I got out of the van and was prepping my game plan for shopping a guy stopped me and told me my tire was flat.  I had no idea. 

There I was with four kids and a flat tire.  Luckily, Brian had just gotten out of the temple and he was on his way.  I went in and did my shopping while he took the van to get fixed.  However, the van was not going to be usable again for a few hours.  We had to load up four kids and all of our Costco goods into our little metro.  Our house is just up the road, so we didn't have to go far, but wow!  We get a lot of use out of our second 'car.'  Brian has started to hate that car though too. :)  I'm very excited about that.   It has been good to us.
 This last school year we did a joy school with a bunch of ladies in the neighborhood.  This picture is at their 'graduation.'  They are great kids and Eve LOVED preschool.
 Notice Ella in this picture.  Haha.  She got a picture and stood close to the other kids.  She was quite the active participant when we had preschool at our house.
 This is Jack's dance festival.  I can't believe he is already done with kindergarten.  He did such a great job learning in Mrs. Williams' class.
I didn't have any pictures of Heber's dance, just video.  It is an awesome video too.  Heber was awesome dancing his feet off and then at the end their teacher came out dressed up and did a dance.  The kids and parents were busting up.  It is a great video.   Heber.  4th grade.  What the heck.

No comments: