pretty

3/27/13

January 2013

 It was super cold this January and February.  There was no shortage of icicles this year.
 Christmas was wonderful.  We didn't go anywhere and we played with our toys and enjoyed each other.  It was the best day ever!  After the kids went to bed, Brian got out a puzzle.  I freaked out the day before because we can never play games or puzzles or anything that can be knocked off the table.  It drives me nuts!  He had it all ready to go when the 'destroying angels' were put to bed.
 Martha came home!  It was a blast at the airport and I don't think I have been that excited for something in a long time.  She is wonderful!  It is so great to have her back.
 Pretty Ella Bell.
Sarah, Marf, and Laura....as if they'd never been separated. 
 Laura, Martha, and I went to get pedicures the day before Laura got married.  It was quite fun, but Martha wasn't quite the party she normally is because she got crazy back pains right in time for Laura's wedding.
 Laura married Tyler Trevenen a week after Martha got home.  It was a very fun week.
 



 We had our six month dental checks in January.  Everyone got x-rays and cleanings and no one had cavities!  Love that.  Three days later Heber called from school saying that his tooth hurt.  Sure it hurts Heber....you developed a cavity in three days.... Sure.  I called the dentist the next day to see if they did something to his gums or something.  They had us bring him in and it turns out that he did develop an abscess under his tooth in three days and he got his tooth pulled!  So crazy!  I'm glad I called the dentist and had them check it out.  I felt so bad that he had been in pain. 
Eve is hilarious.  Brian went out one night with Heber and Jack.  While they were out Brian bought me a present and didn't want Jack or Heber to say anything about it to me.  The next day Jack started to say something and Brian told him to keep his mouth shut or he was going to be in trouble.  About forty seconds later Eve said, "Mom!  Jack opened his mouth!"   Yep, she really thought that Jack was going to be in trouble if he opened his mouth.  I can just imagine her sitting there staring at his mouth just knowing he had to open it sooner or later and she was going to make sure we knew when that happened.  Love her.



No comments: