pretty

3/21/13

I Can't Believe It!

I am actually writing a blog post!!  Oh man, this is a major accomplishment.  Writing a blog post at this time of the day means that all other crucial home cleanliness is done, I'm not in some crazy whiny battle with anyone, and I actually have energy to do something other than stare at a wall!!  This is seriously amazing.

The last few years have been a complete tidal wave of responsibilities.  I finally feel like we are going to be able to get things up and running again and do more than feel like we are barely treading water and coming up to gasp for air.

Because I have missed so much blog time, and hense, journal time, I am going to go back through pictures over the last while and put in posts.  Nope, they probably aren't going to be chronolgical and might not even make sense.  But with all of the craziness, I feel like my kids are growing up so fast and I've gotta cling to any memory I have of them so I have something to read when I'm missing their craziness.  I'm really starting to believe that I'm going to miss this crazy young time more than I could ever imagine.  It is already leaving me sick to see little Alison get so big!

It is so satisfying to see the progress of our children though.  I'm so grateful that our life can now be geared to them.   They are sponges for knowledge and love and I can't imagine not having such a wonderful, full life.

Bring on the posts!

No comments: