pretty

4/8/16

2-10-14

Famous words as a mother today: "Just because there's a towel on the floor doesn't mean you can pee on it!" Livin' the dream.
Mary Anne Wedig Sad to say that I've said the very same words smile emoticon
Christine Smith haha the things we say as mothers you would never ever think would come out of our mouths
Dianna Graham That is so awesome! Way better than "just because something's on the floor, it doesn't mean you have to step on it." I think your child has a little more pazazz! grin emoticon
Michelle Proctor Jones Okay, turns out our toilet is leaking. Heh heh. Wasn't their fault. smile emoticon
Dianna Graham Hahahaha! That's a riot!
Lindsey Easterly Haha glad toilet was leaking but that did make my day
Michelle Proctor Jones Brian was confused when I busted up when he told me the toilet was busted. Haha
Elizabeth Davies Jensen I think I would rather have kids peeing on things than a broken toilet.

No comments: