pretty

4/8/16

12-5-13

I don't have cancer! Merry Christmas to me!

Tisha Hunt Well indeed! Thank goodness!
Casey Proctor Christensen Best news i've heard for a long time.
Jennifer Miller Pugh Me neither! Hurray!
Lindsey Easterly That is awesome news
Christine Wimmer Such fantastic news!!!
Michele Jones Bates Oh yay!!!!!!!

Becky Lewis Proctor Did you think you did? I am so glad you don't!
Michelle Proctor Jones They found a lump on my thyroid a few weeks ago and my family has thyroid cancer history. They biopsied it and we've been waiting. I'm glad I don't have to have more needles right now. smile emoticon
Melanie Poulsen Oh brother. That is good
Alison Boren Ward scary stuff! Glad it was a clean bill of health, or at least a clean lump wink emoticon
Sarah Brady Kemper Yes, inside the lump was my twin.
Michelle Proctor Jones Sarah you make me laugh so. smile emoticon

Mary Anne Wedig Oh man! I didn't know you were going through that! I'm glad youre ok!
Cindy Montano Lewis That's great news! Merry Christmas!

No comments: