pretty

4/8/16

11-21-13

This is what we wait in line for during the holidays.

Sarah Elmer Banz So jealous! We love them! The kids will watch the episodes over and over and they are still hilarious.
Wendy Jo Gage oh shoot I totally forgot! LOVE them smile emoticon
Angelyn Brown Sears My kids would be so jealous:-) How fun for you!

Michelle Proctor Jones Seriously! We only went because we were heading to Provo about that time anyway. My oldest wanted to go so bad. But it was hilarious to see my younger ones see them. Fun sweet people. Jason even did his batman voice for my six year old. And Mallory gave my two year old candy. It was quite fun. Love good clean comedy.
Cindy Montano Lewis Rock on! I wish I lived closer so I could have gone. Our family loves Studio C too.
Crystal Brinkerhoff Oh man my kids are soooo jealous!!

No comments: