pretty

4/8/16

11-2-13

Happy 12 years of wedded bliss to us!

Marni Kleinman Hmmm, Michelle looks the same smile emoticon
Mindy Carlson McLane Happy Anniversary!
Agatha Tsinnijinnie Wow.. michelle, congrats.
Chris Jones Wow!! Congrats!
Bessy Ticas Nielson Congrats!! Happy Anniversary!!
Stephanie Spencer Thacker Happy Anniversary you two love birds. You two make a great couple! smile emoticon
Kipper Warren Cluff Congrats! smile emoticon
Scott Proctor I remember the first time Michelle brought him home. We were working in the garden and as they walked up with Brian wearing a shirt with some beer logo Vonda quietly told me to mind my manners because Michelle really likes this one.
Michelle Proctor Jones Haha, hilarious Dad! I'm glad you were nice to him despite the shirt. Haha.
Crystal Brinkerhoff That's a great story!
Aimee Jones Stephens Haha. Brian and his beer shirts. Good thing he wasn't as committed to that shirt as his Star Wars shirt!
Michelle Proctor Jones He will wear whatever people give him. smile emoticon It's not your mom's fault she didn't know carona was a beer. I didn't either. Haha
Brian Jones True, I've always been a sucker for free t-shirts. I've found that people tend to be less offended with star wars compared to corona. smile emoticon

No comments: